Use organic…raw…fresh…when possible
2 cups of soaked raw almonds overnight, discard water
8 medjool dates, pitted and cut into quarters
3 tablespoon extra virgin raw coconut oil
1 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
raw coconut oil for greasing pie pan
2 1/2 cups of cut up peaches with skins, approximately 10 peaches depending on size
2 peaches sliced for garnish…do this at the end.
1/4 -1/2 cup raw agave syrup (depending on your sweetness taste…I like less)
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
3 tablespoons raw coconut oil
2-8 tablespoons flaxseed meal. Start with 2 tablespoons at first and determine consistency. This depends on peaches water content and how much agave syrup you use.
- Put all crust items in food processor and process until course, crust-like.
- Lightly oil with coconut oil the bottom and size of your pie pan
- Place crust mixture in pan and pat down and form.
- Place in freezer while you prepare filling.
- Place all filling ingredients in food processor except for garnish peaches and extra flaxseed meal. Process until thick pie filling consistency. Add more flaxseed meal to create thickness. Start with 2 tablespoons at first and determine consistency. This depends on peaches water content and how much agave syrup you use.
- Add filling on top of crust and place in freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Add sliced peaches, drizzling with agave syrup to create glisten effect.
- Refrigerate to set. And keep refrigerated until consumed.