Use organic…raw…fresh…when possible
I know this is not raw however eating cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower may need to be cooked for some people for digestion reasons.
one head cauliflower, steamed
1-2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 Tablespoons flax seed meal
1-2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1 beaten egg
- Divide the cauliflower in 3 or 4 portions so that it will be easier to work in your food processor.
- Pulse each cauliflower portion in food processor adding a little water if necessary. Try to make it as dry as you can however adding moisture so that you can pulse it.
- Empty contents in a large bowl. And repeat with remaining cauliflower portions.
- Add all ingredients except egg and combine.
- You can eat as is …very yummy… however if you want to continue, carry on! Then mix in the egg.
- Using a ice cream scooper evenly scoop onto a greased over pan. Flatten a bit with back of scoop.
- Broil in oven until golden brown and serve with a salad and your favorite protein.
Note: you can add whatever seasoning you wish.