- 3-4 cups filtered water depending on how thick you want your milk. Less water creates creamer.
- 2 cups shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- stevia to taste (optional)
- In a Vitamix or high powered blender, blend ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain mixture using a nut milk bag or or paint bags from Home Depot, or a new, never-been-used seamless nylon sock.
Use in tea, smoothies, coconut Thai soup, etc.
It’s exciting to create new recipes. I would love to hear about your creations. Namaste