Coconut Almond Adorables
These are vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free. The protein powder will give you energy and satisfy you when you feel a bit hungry. I often have a few with a cup of tea and I am satisfied until my next meal. Use all organic ingredients if possible.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1 scoop of protein powder. (I use vanilla and you can check it out under “My Favorite Things” tab. HERE )
- 1/2 cup shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 c raw agave syrup or more to taste
- In a food processor, process ingredients until combined and form a ball. If it’s too thick, add a little water.
- Create adorables into patty shapes the size of a quarter or any shape you want.
- Roll the adorables in coconut.
- Keep refrigerated preferably in a glass container.